Re: Color Printmaking

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 11:17:15 PDT

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:

>The most fun and rewarding experience I've ever had in printing was
>intaglio
>way way back in college. Gee, I sure loved that. Can only imagine what
>blowers for exhaust of asphaltum burning and everything else to containing
>acids would cost! *whew!

This bring to mind my printmaking experience in college many, many years
ago - there was no ventilation and we worked long hours around acid
baths,etc. I wonder how that will play out in my old age - this was
before the word environment was even heard in conversations and way before
the EPA and OSHA.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---