printmaking

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 09:49:28 PDT

Since we are on the subject of printmaking, does
anyone else get entirely frustrated with the mess?
My 8th graders are printmaking now, and with a class
of 26 and two sinks- I'm going insane!!! By the way,
I'm a neat freak. I'm thinking about having half the
class print while the other half does something else.
My smaller classes do not pose a problem. Any other
suggestions?

Jayna