Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Need some suggestions

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 09:45:58 PDT

make japanese could do diarama (or whatever they're
called) all you would need is stones (little ones), tree branches, rocks
, maybe use plaster or paper mache

>>> 04/04/02 11:42PM >>>

Two questions:
First, I will included in our 6th grade celebration of Cinco de Mayo
year...which means I need to come up with a 30 minute art/craft
activity for
250 kids on a super cheap budget. Anybody have anything?
Second, the social studies department and I are working on an
Japanese unit... last year we did origami scenes for the art
part....but I
want to take it further; what do you all suggest?