RE: Thumbelina

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 07:36:46 PDT

I just bought the animated movie for my four year old daughter last week.
There is a scene at the end where Thumbelina has to sing to bring the
fairies out and as she sings the black and white surroundings bloom with
color. It would be easy to tie in a spring watercolor painting while
playing the song and discussing the "colors and shapes of spring".

Becky in NC