Re: iMac help please

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 03:43:16 PDT

When someone attaches a jpeg image to an e-mail,
I don't need to open it. It is already open at the bottom
of my e-mail message. That's the way it works on my
little i-Mac using Netscape for my e-mail.
                                        Woody in KC
I'm on "Roadrunner", a cable modem so I don't have
to wait for anything to open.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com