Re: iMac help please

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 18:49:26 PDT

griswold wrote:
> totally clueless with his iMac...we bought it because we thought
> anyone could do it, but...
> I sent him a word doc, as email, with a photo included
> Charlotte

If you sent him a word doc, you sent him a PC file.
He would need Microsoft Office for the Mac to open it on his i-Mac.
I think you can send it as html, or attach a gif or jpeg image to
an email.
        Does that help or just confuse the issue, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com