iMac help please

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 18:32:27 PDT

Hello all, I have a question that is really a question from my brother is
really is totally clueless with his iMac...we bought it because we thought
anyone could do it, but...
I sent him a word doc, as email, with a photo included as part of my
letterhead, thinking he could print it out to show my mom...he says he can
get it to print...is there something helpful I can tell him...we are 300
miles apart, and I don't have an iMac at home.
If anyone has a clue, I would appreciate a tip. You can reply to my address
instead of the whole list.
Charlotte
Sunburned after kayaking in N. CA, tomorrow back to work...
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---