Re: Woody

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 17:13:40 PDT

Woody,

These prints are wonderful. As district art coordinator, I find that many
of our middel school teachers are not pushing students to the degree I see
you doing with your students. I see too much stand and deliver "to be
done the teachers way", than I see students doing the experimenting. How
hard is it to position for the next color prints?

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org