Re: display panels

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 16:57:06 PDT

 Hi Michal,
I hadn't thought about using them to hang artwork afterward- that is a great
idea.!
I just put paperboard on, which is like really heave railroad board, on the
panels with a staple gun. This way, I figured I could take them off and replace
the paperboard for the next time we do an opera (this is our 2nd,...) Hopefully,
it will be a few years as it took a TON of extra time. I am getting much better
at delegating, though. . Also, had our art chair finished on Fri- it was going
to the auction today. I am going to post the pics when I get a chance.
Betsy

The Austin's wrote:

> That's a good idea. I have a stack of wood in my garage waiting for me to

---