Student Color Print Gallery

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 16:11:24 PDT

Only seven of my 8th graders have finished their Winter Olympic 2002
color prints. I will publish more as they finish their prints. The seven
students who are finished have their work at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/StudentPrintGallery.html
I published a page a couple days ago showing the students working
through the process at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
Look for more images by the end of this week. I am so very proud
of this group of students. Now I have to cut mats. Of course they
are all different sizes.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail