Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Books and chairs

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 14:43:59 PDT

If you were teaching a mixed media course 2D and 3D -
AP or IB - and could only have 5 books of your choice
as resources - what would they be?

I have some really old chairs (inherited from the
drafting teacher that got new chairs) and cafeteria
tables for my students. If you could get any tables,
stools, or chairs - what would they be?

Increase the Peace ~^~

Do You Yahoo!?