Re: display panels

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 14:16:30 PDT

Hi Susan,
I just got done having my husband make four panels for our opera. then I had the
school corp carpenters put hinges on. That saved my husband the time.
Also, another local company donated a flat on a frame, but the frame was made out
of pallett wood, and fell apart( woe is me) - so in a panic, I called the school
carpenter again, and he made a delux model with supports, etc. This saved my
husband and I a great deal of time- which is in short supply right now. Anyway,
the reason I am telling you this, is to let you know that maybe your school has a
carpenter that can help you do this.
Betsy

Susan Holland wrote:

> The music teacher and I are making 4 x 6 foot display panels. They will be
> used for hanging art shows and for sets of musical productions. We are

---