display panels

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 12:52:55 PDT

The music teacher and I are making 4 x 6 foot display panels. They will be
used for hanging art shows and for sets of musical productions. We are
building the frames using 2x2's and inserting panels of 2x4 inch grid 14 gage
wire fencing. The plan is to create 12 panels and hinge them into four sets of
three. Artwork in mats can be clipped on- quick and easy. We worked all day
yesterday cutting wood and re-designing as we went along and now one set of
three is complete. It's just a matter of assembly now. So I thought I'd tell
you all about it in hopes of enlisting an artsednet cheering section. 3 down,
9 to go!

I just wanted to share with the list.
susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---