Re: foreign spam

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 08:35:54 PDT

I've received two odd e-mails today - one started installing something upon opening (I use Outlook Express which opens e-mails automatically). I immediately cancelled the installation and blocked the sender. The other one popped up the box that allows you to open the attachment or save it. It said it was from "listserv" and actually contained two attachments. I wish these creative souls that like to spend so much energy on destructive viruses would go to our state capital and protest the current education cuts! :-)
~Michal

  I keep sending it to AOL
  DONT OPEN IT! ---