Info for photo teachers

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 08:22:12 PDT

Since there has been some recent activity by photo teachers - I wanted to share another site that might be of interest . Ilford has a good website for exchanging ideas and finding help. It's called the Ilford teachers' lounge. They have just updated it so it works better now. The address is--- http://www.ilford.com/cgi/LOUNGE/lounge.pl

---