700 eggs....

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 00:27:44 PST

Wasn't going to buy any plastic eggs as recommended......but then I went to
Goodwill....and this one...had them on sale....15 cents a bag of 18-40 in
each. Now I have about 700 plastic eggs for about 5 and a half dollars. I
am interested in having the kids make them into egg creatures...using paper
mache....rather than the making the Russian nesting dolls. Who
knows....may do both. Now.......anybody have a bigger garage? Just another
shopping tip..... lia