Re: wax rings used for sealing potties.....

---------

From: Elissa Spruill (arteduk8r_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 19:05:38 PST

What did you have
> your students create- landscapes, designs or ? What size is the cardboard
> each student would receive? Is their a lesson plan on this project with
> pictures of students works?
> Wayne S

I apologize for not responding sooner...spring break trip to Arizona. For
5th graders, some of the easiest subjects are landscapes. However, I have
seen students create works of art that make a statement on the environment.
When completed, the students actually write a statement to go along with
their artwork. I used matboard that was around 8x10. Crizmac has a
wonderful video about the Huichol.
Elissa

P.S. I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time in my life. What a truly
amazing work of art!!!!

---