Re: Arthritic art teachers.

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:03:45 PST

Hey...I've tried everything else...may as well try this one...wonder if we should eat the raisins in the morning or evening...LOL! I vote for morning!!! Wouldn't we have fun during the day...
Carolyn

  Loved this discussion (about arthritis)....found out again that I am not alone. My husband heard this discussion on talk radio:
  New remedy for arthiritis: soak golden raisins in gin for five days, take nine raisins a day. What the heck it might work, and would certainly be more fun than Vioxx and Celebrex ;) Jean in Michigan
    ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---