Re: Woody

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:29:21 PST

Woody.. your work is beautiful!!!! I have booked marked it so my students
can see your work especially when we do our flower paintings and study
O'keefe.. boy, I can tell what you are going to do full time when you no
longer teach.

Just to let you know that I have my paintings and prints all around the
world and in celebrity collections, museums and galleries.
Wayne S