Re:to Woody

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:20:17 PST

Yes- If it's my home page then it's my mouse trailer "colored balls".
Is that what Wayne is referring to ? On some computers they
don't translate too well. Let me know so I can fix it.

Woody how do you go about getting a web page and who do call and how much? I
have showed my district your web pages and all loved them.. and now they
want me to do the same. You have set a president.. great work from your
students and they have a fantastic art teacher.
Wayne S