Arthritic art teachers.

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 07:16:00 PST

Loved this discussion (about arthritis)....found out again that I am not alone.
My husband heard this discussion on talk radio:
New remedy for arthiritis: soak golden raisins in gin for five days, take nine
raisins a day. What the heck it might work, and would certainly be more fun
than Vioxx and Celebrex ;) Jean in Michigan

---