Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Color Printmaking and Maturity

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 06:38:12 PST

The Austin's wrote:
> Woody, you did an awesome job with your students. I am impressed that you
> attempted such a drawn out project with them, and that they obviously had
> the maturity to carry it out successfully!

I have (3) 8th grade classes. I took each one into a different area of printmaking.
I had to make an assessment as to which group could handle this
difficult of a
project. I guessed right. This group impresses me more and more each day.
                                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at