Re: Color Printmaking

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 05:58:52 PST

> I just published a web page about my eight graders
> color printmaking.
http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html

Woody....wonderful job, and great link! I'd love to have a nice large press
like yours! Patient process indeed. I'd be interested in your steps that
the students used to assure line up of their linoleum prints each time.

The most fun and rewarding experience I've ever had in printing was intaglio
way way back in college. Gee, I sure loved that. Can only imagine what
blowers for exhaust of asphaltum burning and everything else to containing
acids would cost! *whew!

Good job again Woody!

-Larry
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org