Re: JUDY GROCHOWSKI - a question..an answer??

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 05:04:35 PST

There is a process that came through this list a few months ago, where you
transfer magazine photos--haven't tried it on personal photos.

You paint three or more coats of acrylic medium (let dry between coats) on
the photo. When completely dry, soak in a try of water. Turn over and rub
the paper off the back (side opposite of the polymer coating). The ink
from the photo image is imprinted on the polymer skin. Nice to use in
collages, etc.

Good luck.

Judie

>No it wasn't Polaroid Transfers. I've been doing those for years. But
>thanks, of course I don't know if we will be able to do those anymore with
>Polaroids bankrupcy.
>
>---

---