Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Color Printmaking

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 03:48:58 PST

Please clarify, what is dragged along ? Is this on the new
color print page ? Does anyone else have this problem ?

> Your web page is great!! and don't get me wrong, but,
> its kind of annoying as I scroll across the page something is dragged
> along..
> Wayne S

If it's my home page then it's my mouse trailer "colored balls".
Is that what Wayne is referring to ? On some computers they
don't translate too well. Let me know so I can fix it.
                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at