Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Color Printmaking

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 23:52:02 PST

Nice work!! I am jealous, where do you find all this time to work on the
web? I have hardly enough time to keep up with the grad standards, grading
artwork, keeping the room in order at the end of the day and preparing for
the next day etc.etc. Your web page is great!! and don't get me wrong, but,
its kind of annoying as I scroll across the page something is dragged
Nice job
Wayne S