Color Printmaking

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 19:08:10 PST

I just published a web page about my eight graders color printmaking.
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
We started way back during the Salt Lake City Olympics. This one class
has been working on "Progressive Destructive Color Relief Printmaking"
for a long time. The first students began to finish on Wednesday and
Thursday of this week. I am really proud of their staying power since
we had to continue after spring break. I've ask this class to stay in
Middle School an extra year but they don't seem to like the idea.
These are the best eight graders I've ever had.
                                        Check out the pics, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com