Re: Textbook for Photo

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 18:26:31 PST

    This current thread has prompted me to share information about a very
unusual book I discovered by accident when I was browsing around a shelf of
medical books at the local library. The book was included in the section on
vision! It is called "How to use Your Eyes," by James Elkins, who is a
professor at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. The call # is
612.84 E1 and the ISBN number is 0-415-92254-2. It's impossible to do
justice to a description of this thought provoking and visually stimulating
book. Check it out for yourselves and enjoy a new way of seeing things!

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---