Re: art/arthritis/methotoxate

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 13:24:34 PST

Dear Ann, Roberta, and Sue,
Every once in a while, I wonder what it would be to have a day without pain.
I'm on Vioxx. It really works well for my hip, but not for my neck and
shoulder. The doc said I could take Tylenol with it, and it helps a little.
Once in a while, I'll take a couple of TylenolPM. It knocks me out tho, but
I feel no pain. But sometimes when I can't stand it any more, so I also take
Advil (like today) or Aleve. Again helps a bit to a tolelarable level, and
so far, no side effects. Relefen made me sick to my stomach and dizzy.
Haven't tried Celbrex. Also, working on the computer or driving aggravates
the pain. I pay my daughter $1 for every 5 min. massage :).
Susan in OR