Re: NAEA Sax booth report

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 08:31:48 PST

Judy Nagel wrote:

> Hi to All, FYI At the Sax booth we featured such things as the new Ultra
> Plus tempera paint.

I was really impressed with this product. It is very creamy and opaque,
and mixes well. Maybe it will even convert Bunki from Sax's True Color!

> We had lots of new books and gave a lot of
> doorprizes. Our own Maggie White won one of them.

Yeah, about a 40 lb. box of oil pastels! (Actually, "only" six lbs. I
weighed it when I got home). Four hundred and thirty two of 'em...I had
fun playing with them on my mini-vacation to the Everglades after the
conference. It'll be fun experimenting with some new ideas in the
classroom. Thanks, Judy!

Maggie

---