Re: art/arthritis/methotoxate

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 08:54:40 PST

Ouch, I feel for you. My hands are ok but my knees, lower back and
shoulders are affected. I take celebrex but worry about side effects and
it doesn't seem to be helping as much right now. I end of sleeping alot
but your letters were encouraging. I have 5 years until I retire; just
hope I can make it as my husband has little retirement.
ac

---