Re: waterproofing stuff

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 09:51:44 PST

 Does 'a bit squirrley' mean that the fumes and vapors from epoxys and resins are extremely dangerous? How do you safely handle this stuff at your school?
Mark
  "Foell, Marlyn@RHS" <FoellM@brevard.k12.fl.us> wrote: Any kind of two part epoxy resin--It is
a bit squirrley to work with and definitely messy, but it will do the trick.

Marlyn Foell
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community