Re: art/arthritis/methotoxate

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 09:14:35 PST

I am taking the Celebrex mentioned in the report. I started with it
because I had a shattered knee which has been replaced since 9last summer)
- I continued with it after surgery and find that it does help my aching
knees and ankles -I tolerate it very well where I did not tolerate some of
the anti- steroid medications earlier. I think the stomach problems are
individual. One thing about Celebrex is that you can take Tylenol with it
if you need to - I do have to say that it doesn't do much for my hands if
I abuse them with gardening or basket work.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---