JUDY GROCHOWSKI - a question

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 06:44:08 PST

Judy, did you do a demonstration some years ago at the Cleveland OAEA
convention on transfering images from photo onto other paper? I think it
was using glue or something. I tried it once, but obviously (to me)
didn't get your info correct, because it didn't work at all. If this was
your's would you mind e-mailing me the info on how it works? Thanks - Joe

---