lost contact

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 05:39:54 PST

Dear Artsednetters,

I am really behind on what has been going on here. I have had a death in
my family and have not been on here for 2 weeks. I found it easier to
delete 500 plus emails and start fresh. What are some of the main topics
taking place as of the past few days.

As for the death, it was a tragic loss due to someone running a stop sign.
 Lost my sister-in-law, a wonderful 39 year old woman. She is survived
only by her mother and brother David, my partner of 5 years. Even though
I don't know but maybe five or you by face, I find comfort in this group
and the chance to write about how it effects me. I hope no one is bother
by this. If so, please forgive me. This was the first in my life as far
as dealing with life support situation. I know Lisa is in a better
place. She loved the outdoors and always enjoyed my landscape paintings.
I will miss her. Thanks for letting me share this.
Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org