NAEA Sax booth report

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 05:40:52 PST

Hi to All, FYI At the Sax booth we featured such things as the new Ultra
Plus tempera paint. We had 3 demonstrations...one was an artist who showed
how to use the Bemiss Jason papers to make paper sculptures. The other
demos were called Bodacious Bugs and Mexican Tin Relief. We have idea
sheets for the Bugs and Tin projects. Our booth included many finished
products and was well received. We had lots of new books and gave a lot of
doorprizes. Our own Maggie White won one of them. It was fun to see so
many Artsednetters and although I couldn't get to the breakfast meetings, I
met many people in informal settings to share pictures and laughs. Thanks
to everyone who stopped to say hi and to those who could not make it...we
missed you!

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net