Need some suggestions

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 20:42:20 PST

Two questions:
First, I will included in our 6th grade celebration of Cinco de Mayo this
year...which means I need to come up with a 30 minute art/craft activity for
250 kids on a super cheap budget. Anybody have anything?
Second, the social studies department and I are working on an integrated
Japanese unit... last year we did origami scenes for the art part....but I
want to take it further; what do you all suggest?