Re: cutting styrofoam

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 15:54:56 PST

FYI There are two such cutters that can be found on page 568 in the Sax
catalog. One is called the Wonder-Cutter product #734 5051 $8.45 and works
on 2 D batteries. The other is called Styro-Cutter product # 734 5077
$53.45 and works on a low voltage (4.5 V) battery.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com