Re: Textbook for Photo (TIme/Life series?)

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 13:05:00 PST

Judi,
Did you try the Time/Life series? I don't know if it's still being
published. I picked up used copies (pretty cheaply) but it devotes each
volume to a separate topic. I have Photographing Children, the Studio,
Travel photography, etc. There doesn't seem to be a complete list. THe
nice thing is they use Time Life photographs throughout the books
(amazing shots). Hope that helps, Chris.

>>> JudiCarter@fcds.org 04/04/02 12:37 PM >>>
Do any of you who teach photography have a textbook? I saw a
recommendation
once but can't put my hands on it. I want a back-up basic book and if I
had
my wish...it would be nice if it included some insight into composition.

Judi in NC

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---