Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 11:16:10 PST

In a message dated 4/4/02 1:03:30 AM, writes:

<< ce is showing. It's spelled "religious", and ignorance
> is not limited to the religious. The uneducated come in all forms. Those
> who actually read the Bible and are true worshippers ,not simply religious
> in name only, recognize
> that the scriptures say we are all created in God's image. >>

We all have difference of opinion what is innappropriate & appropriate in the
school system. It's easy to get hot headed especially when it touches upon
religious beliefs.
However, I would recommend trying to express your opinions without inputting
religious litagy. All it creates is anomosity on both parts & soon we'll be
off topic. Can we keep this related to art education & try (I know it's
hard) to leave out anti-religious & religious beliefs,values and quotes?
Some of us have a hard time keeping up with this list as it is. (although I
appreciate all the useful information! :-))