Re: ***!!!!!Calling for Useful Websites!!!!!***

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 08:39:29 PST

Sue,
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "useful" but I would greatly
appreciate inclusion on your list. www.artinres.com

Thanks,
Chris Anderson
artists in residence, inc.
www.artinres.com

>>> sue_cosgrove@hotmail.com 04/04/02 10:55 AM >>>
I am compiling a list of resource websites for all of the art teacher in

Fort Worth. Many great sites have been exchanged on this site. I was
keeping a running list but my computer crashed and I lost the files.
Please
reply with any you use and can think of. The only one I remember by
heart
is symbols.com. I appreciate any that you can think of. When I finish
with
the list I will publish my site address so everyone can save or print a
list
for themselves. Thanks!

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---