Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ***!!!!!Calling for Useful Websites!!!!!***

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 08:39:29 PST

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "useful" but I would greatly
appreciate inclusion on your list.

Chris Anderson
artists in residence, inc.

>>> 04/04/02 10:55 AM >>>
I am compiling a list of resource websites for all of the art teacher in

Fort Worth. Many great sites have been exchanged on this site. I was
keeping a running list but my computer crashed and I lost the files.
reply with any you use and can think of. The only one I remember by
is I appreciate any that you can think of. When I finish
the list I will publish my site address so everyone can save or print a
for themselves. Thanks!