moulage

---------

From: sally hendrix (shendrix_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 08:38:09 PST

I am trying to use moulage to make masks but am having trouble. The
moulage mask comes of the student in good shape but how do I get it to
maintain the contours of the student's face (without flattening out, etc.)
when I pour the plaster or posmoulage into the initial mask? There must be
a simple answer but right now I am feeling moulage-challelnged. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

---