***!!!!!Calling for Useful Websites!!!!!***

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (sue_cosgrove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 07:53:49 PST

I am compiling a list of resource websites for all of the art teacher in
Fort Worth. Many great sites have been exchanged on this site. I was
keeping a running list but my computer crashed and I lost the files. Please
reply with any you use and can think of. The only one I remember by heart
is symbols.com. I appreciate any that you can think of. When I finish with
the list I will publish my site address so everyone can save or print a list
for themselves. Thanks!