New Member

---------

From: Elizabeth Abbott (edabbott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 17:45:18 PST

Hi all,

I am glad to be back again as a member to this list. I spent the last
several years studying and teaching at Syracuse University while a
full-time mother.
I am glad to say that I am back in the swing of things teaching middle
school art part-time.
I have enjoyed reading all who have been a part of this list but never
felt connected until now.
So here goes.......... My first question.

I am one-man-band on the cart in rooms with no sink, no dependable in
room storage , and in
need of a motivating 3-D project for sixth grade.

Good to be among new friends,
Beth

---