Re: rolled newspaper instructions/B. Fuller

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:26:23 PST

I have been considering buying your book for awhile.
I just got my tax return and read this. You just
sealed the deal...I love Bucky and all of his
inventions. I'm also considering buying the Math
connection series from Crystal also.

I'd love to know of any other lessons plans anyone may
have developed along the way.