Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: rolled newspaper instructions/B. Fuller

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:26:23 PST

I have been considering buying your book for awhile.
I just got my tax return and read this. You just
sealed the deal...I love Bucky and all of his
inventions. I'm also considering buying the Math
connection series from Crystal also.

I'd love to know of any other lessons plans anyone may
have developed along the way.

--- Pam Stephens <> wrote:
> The instructions for rolled paper constructions you
> all are talking about are included in "Bridging the
> Curriculum through Art" on pages 64 and 65.
> Background info on Buckminster Fuller's geodesic
> domes and seven activities are also included.
> "Bridging" is available through Crystal Productions.
> Pam
> ---

Do You Yahoo!?