Re: videos

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 18:42:35 PST

I use this with 7th grade and give them the choice of creating the
"dreaming" symbolism or creating an animals using the dot painting
technique. Most choose to do the animal. We use small colored construction
paper (5 x 7) and the "wrong" end of the paint brush. These look great.
Many kids like to come up with their own symbols. From here I go to Keith
Haring's symbolism and compare/contrast...