Josh's work:update.

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 14:53:28 PST

Hi all-
I've been collecting everyone's comments on Josh's art & website. Saw him today and gave them to him.
I edited the concerns about him a bit, Many comments had a lot to do with concerns on his mental health/referrals (rightly so), but I didn't think he needed all of those.
I thought it best to keep the focus mainly on his art. You all gave him wonderful feed back.
I wanted to express my appreciation to all those who took time to look and comment.
I'll see if he has a response.
Even if he doesn't it can't help but to boost his ego. I think when you're a struggling adolescent, that's a big thing.
Thanks so much again.
A sowing seeds we go...
Trish

---