Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Artist in Residence

Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:18:42 PST

In a message dated 4/3/02 9:16:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> Does anyone know of an artist in residence for hire. My school has been
> searching all year and can't come up with anyone interested in visiting our
> campus to share their talent. The PTA has given us a few thousand dollars
> and I'd hate to loose that budget. They would need to visit with K-8 grade
> and stay for about a week. We are located in Clearwater Florida and are
> willing to pay travel expenses. Any suggestions???

I would be willing to serve as Artist in Residence for your school...

My name is Madafo Lloyd Wilson...I am a storyteller/musician...I tell all
kinds of stories and mainly those which speak from the African and African
American experience. Music, characterization, audience participation and
character education are the back drop of a program that is fun-filled and
I have a study guide and am capable of tailoring my offerings to fit the
theme of the sponsoring agent.
For more information, contact me by email or call (910) address
is 610 Queen Street; Wilmington, NC. 28401.

Thanks, for the consideration...