RE: Art videos---- Behind the scenes series (hosted by Penn and Teller) A+++

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 07:35:02 PST

Hi,
I've used the Penn and Teller series and it does get the kid's attention;
especially the chain saw episode explaining 'line' as an element of design!
I usually look for videos on half.com first, as the prices are really good.
They not only have videos and books from individuals selling, but also
remaindered brand new stuff at good prices.

Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA
apeshette@djusd.k12.ca.us

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at
once.