Re: Artist in Residence

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 06:36:42 PST

Marcie,
I believe a Google search will give you a list of agencies that match up
artists with schools for residencies. Several of those who have
contributed to AiR routinely do artists in the schools programs. Is
there an art form you would especially like?

Chris
artists in residence,inc.
www.artinres.com

>>> marciejwest@hotmail.com 04/03/02 09:20 AM >>>

Does anyone know of an artist in residence for hire. My school has been
searching all year and can't come up with anyone interested in visiting
our
campus to share their talent. The PTA has given us a few thousand
dollars
and I'd hate to loose that budget. They would need to visit with K-8
grade
and stay for about a week. We are located in Clearwater Florida and are
willing to pay travel expenses. Any suggestions???